We don’t seem to be having much of a white Christmas this year!
To make up for this, we’ve decided to make it a glittery Christmas! By making a glittery, Rudolph snow globe! This is an easy way to give a homemade present!
You will need:
– distilled water
– glycerin (available at drugstores
– baby-food, pimiento, or an olive ja
– glitter/artificial snow
– plastic or ceramic figurines
– liquid waterproof glue
1. First you need to eating all the olives, olives? (we need the jar!). Clean the jar with hot soapy water making sure you scrub off the label. Now fill the jar with distilled water 3cm from the top.
2. Next grab the piece-de-resistance! For this, we chose Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, to make it extra Christmassy! Glue yor ornament to the inside of the jar lid in the center. Wait up to 5 mins for the glue to dry.
3. Once your ornament is firmly stuck down, pour some glycerin into the jar with the water (we chose purple glycerin to get some colour!). Then add your chosen glitter/snow of choice.
4. Soooooo… almost there! Put glue all around the inside of the jar lid, this is to stop it from leaking. Now carefully screw the lid onto the jar.
And walla! Your very own Christmas snow globe! Now all you need to do is give it a shake it and watch the snow fall down, giving you a very glittery Christmas!