We love New Years Resolutions at Hassle.com. We’ve made ours, but now it’s time to hear from you guys!
Before Christmas, we invited you to enter our competition; we wanted to hear your New Year’s Resolutions for 2016. We had a ton of entries, and as usual, you didn’t disappoint!
Unfortunately, we couldn’t share *all* of our favourites (and trust us, there were so many), so we’re counting down our top 5 favourites here. We can reveal our winner too…
5. At number 5, we have Olya with her exciting resolution for 2016! Olya plans to “go to South America on vacation”. We love a good holiday! Is there any room for us on this trip Olya?
4. At number 4, Ramona is welcoming some new additions in her family this year, with her resolution of “getting ready for some changes in my family”. Do we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet Ramona?
3. Sliding into third place is this positive affirmation from Elena who plans to start 2016 “with more life and more humour”. We second that Elena!
2. A close 2nd place has to go to Christopher and his practical New Years resolution; this year he wants to “buy a small car to help me travel to my Hassle.com jobs”. I guess we know who to ask for a lift, then!
1. First place has to go to Liudmila and her inspiring New Years resolution! She plans to “make every next service better than the last one. Learn, improve and develop”!
What a brilliant view to have as we go into the new year? Congratulations Liudmila, you’ve won our £25 gift voucher!
Keep a look-out for future competitions in our cleaner newsletters! Next time you could be the lucky winner. We really wish you a Happy New Year with Hassle.com and look forward to working with you all in the coming months.
If you would like to get in touch (or send us your resolutions), just send us an email to [email protected].